Step by Step
- Follow steps to search and open an authorization
- Click Tab “Competence Assessment”
- Click Button “Add Competence Assessment” in order to open search interface for competence assessments
- Fill in search criteria for intended competence assessment in field “Name”
- Click Button “Search”. Matching competence assessments are listed.
- Check the relevant competence assessment.
- Click Button “Apply” in order to assign the competence assessment to the authorization
Perform next steps if you need the competence assessment as a qualification of your authorization:
- Click Button “Create Competence Assessment Qualification” to start creation of qualification
- Click Button “Yes” to confirm the creation finally
What you need to know
There are two options to handle competence assessments. First competence assessments can be used independently from authorizations. In this case the result of the competence assessment doesn’t have any effect on the validity of the authorization. In second case a competence assessment can be used as qualification in an authorization. The status of the qualification is directly set by the result of the competence assessment. A negative results will set the qualification to “invalid (red)”. A positive results will set the qualifiction to “valid (green)”. Competence assessment qualifications will expire after the timespan defined for the according assessment.
If you link the competence assessment with an qualification within the authorization the results of the competence assessment will affect the validity of the authorization.
No best practices available
No related information