Step by Step
- Follow steps to search and open an authorization
- Click Tab “Competence Assessment”
- Check the relevant competence assessment to remove from authorization.
- Click Button “Delete” in order to remove the competence assessment from the authorization
- Click Buttom “Yes” to confirm the removal finally
What you need to know
There are two options to handle competence assessments. First competence assessments can be used independently from authorizations. In this case the result of the competence assessment doesn’t have any effect on the validity of the authorization. In second case a competence assessment can be used as qualification in an authorization. The status of the qualification is directly set by the result of the competence assessment. A negative results will set the qualification to “invalid (red)”. A positive results will set the qualifiction to “valid (green)”. Competence assessment qualifications will expire after the timespan defined for the according assessment.
Removing the competence assessment from the authorization doesn’t remove the linked qualification of the assessment (in case you created one). You have to remove the qualification manually and need to publish the updated authorization profile.
No best practices available