What we need?
Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data. You can see our Personal Data Protection Policy at https://qamaas.com/index.php/personal-data-protection-policy/
qamaas GmbH is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We may collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Normal Users: Identification and contact data (name, address, title, contact details, username, birthdate, place of birth, language); employment details (Contract Type, Team, Department, Manager, Photo), Authorization Data (Assigned authorizations, assigned qualifications, assigned read & signs with results, assigned competence assessments with results, assigned permissions) Training Data (Booked trainings with results) Record Management(Certificates, personal staff documents), Learning Management (Self learnings with results). IT Information (IP address, usage data, cookies data, browser data)
- Organizers: Same Data as Normal Users and additionally all changes made to data entities (e.g. Changes in training product or authorization profiles) .
- Customer Administrator: Same data as Normal Users and Organizers and additionally (Account Data, Subscription Data
Why we need it?
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- Management of Trainings
- Management of Authorization
- Providing Online Training Courses
- Documenting Competence Assessments
- Documentation of Certificates and Documents
- Notification of users
What we do with it?
As development partner we work together with STL GmbH, which is located in and works from Germany. Usually STL GmbH is not working with your personal data. But in case of a difficult support request, STL may help our support team to solve the issue on production system.
Our accounts are managed by WKO Wirtschaftskanzlei Oberalster GmbH and BAM Dienstleistungs GmbH who keep our records in a secure environment in Germany.
General information about cookies
A cookie is a small data file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit said website. To provide you the best possible user experience that website recognizes these cookies, so it can tailor what you see on the website. Cookies are used on almost all websites and are sometimes essential to provide proper service on the website. Session cookies allow users to be recognized within a website, so you don’t get asked for the same information you’ve already given to the website. These cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are used to gather information about how users navigate the website and remembers your information and settings when you visit the website in the future. These cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device and self-delete after a certain period but will be renewed every time you visit the website.
The following cookies are used on qamaas.com:
“Google Analytics” Cookies are used to gather Information about how people navigate the website., these Cookies will be renewed every time you visit this website. Google Analytics Cookies are also used to establish and continue a user-session, these Cookies are automatically deleted at the end of the session.
„Google – User Separation“ are used by Goolge to distinguish users.
“Google Analytics – Visitor Counting“cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
„Cookie Consent“ and “Cookie Consent Infobox” cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
How long we keep it?
All customer data stored on qamaas platform including all backups will be irrepealable deleted 90 days after cessation of processing. As a customer you will be offered a backup of your data before.
Under German law, we are required to keep:
- Financial data (e.g. invoices) for ten years
- Business Communication for 6 years
- Audit Trails of Automized Decisions for 1 year
- Records of quality management (which could be your support requests) for 10 years
After these periods, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed should you decide not to re-subscribe to membership.
Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. Please see Data Retention Policy https://qamaas.com/index.php/data-retention-policy/ for more information on our personal data retention schedule.
What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us through https://qamaas.com/index.php/contact/
You may also change details of the information you submitted to us on joining the platform by logging into your account at https://platform.qamaas.com
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or in writing at qamaas GmbH, In de Tarpen 58, 22848 Norderstedt, Germany. Our Data Protection Office will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of Germany https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Service/Kontakt/kontakt_node.html and file a complaint with them.